in Pennsylvania's First Congressional District
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania's_1st_congressional_district http://archphila.org/pastplan/MAPS/Arch.pdf
and the Central Garden State

Sunday, July 7, 2024

7/14: “I was no prophet, nor have I belonged to a company of prophets; I was a shepherd and a dresser of sycamores. The LORD took me from following the flock, and said to me, Go, prophesy to My people Israel” (15th Sunday in Ordinary Time).

Our Lady of Mt Carmel, July 16
St Kateri, July 14

“I was no prophet, nor have I belonged to a company of prophets; I was a shepherd and a dresser of sycamores. The LORD took me from following the flock, and said to me, Go, prophesy to My people Israel”
(15th Sunday in Ordinary Time, sign/voice). 

  • Resurgence of suicide attacks concern Nigeria’s Church leaders (Crux, 7/5/24)
    • Biden administration under fire in Nigeria over religious freedom report (Crux, 7/2/24)
  • Eritrea arrests over 200 Christians in one year (Crux, 7/4/24)
  • "We need to be praying at Pride Parades, directly opposing Drag Queen Story Hours, and urging our public libraries to not promote LGBTQ+ books. Yes, we’ll be seen as uncharitable and mean, but that’s our image anyway for simply not agreeing with their evil. So we might as well work against that evil. We are the Church Militant, and we need to start acting like it again" (Crisis Magazine, 6/28/24)





No comments:

Post a Comment

home page links

The 10 Commandments

The Beatitudes (from "Jesus of Nazareth")