"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted;
and those who are crushed in spirit He saves."
- Hey, did we just gain an hour or lose one? (10/23/16)
- HLI’s Position on reports of CRS and Contraceptives in the DRC (Human Life International, 10/22/16)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 10/21/16)
- Insurance Denies Chemo, Covers Assisted Suicide Drugs (Women of Grace, 10/20/16)
- Friday Fax (C-Fam, 10/20/16)
- In final debate, candidates diverge sharply on abortion (EWTN News, 10/20/16)
- "A new definition of marriage is being put forward, that it’s simply about two people who want to commit to each other....it’s a long way from the good picture of marriage given to us by Jesus and the Bible – that God gave marriage to men and women, for their own good, for the good of children and for the good of human society" (from the introduction to a draft Anglican document, What Has God Joined Together? Jesus’ good message about marriage for Australia, 10/11/16). CAUTION: Page 12 discusses IVF in a manner inconsistent with the truth proclaimed by Catholic teaching.
- We Must Speak Out More Boldly on Behalf of Persecuted Christians (Former Member of Congress Rebecca Hamilton, 10/10/16)
Free to Serve (USCCB, October 2016)
- Letter seeking clarification from the HHS on its transgender mandate (U.S. Representative Joseph Pitts and 44 other members of Congress (including Pa's Mike Kelly) 10/6/16)
- Act Now to Stop Assisted Suicide (New Jersey Catholic Conference)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the
dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive
end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns (i.e., YES to HB1623, HB1948/SB888; NO to Planned Parenthood, SB 1350 / HB 2332 (repealing Act 122 of 2011), repealing Act 13 of 2013, HB1336, HB1510/SB 974/SB 1306/SB1307/SB 1316, HB 1947, HB 162, and doctor prescribed suicide.)
- A scorecard for Pa races for the U.S. House (10/12/16)
Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e., Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act, Support the First Amendment Defense Act, Support the Russell Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”).