The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and/or the Pa Catholic Conference urge us to contact our leaders in Washington, re....
- Marriage and Religious Freedom Act (HR 3133 / S 1808)
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act (HR 7 / S 946)
- State Marriage Defense Act (HR 3829 / S 2024)
- Marriage Protection Amendment (HJ Res 51)
- Health Care Conscience Rights Act (HR 940 / S 1204)
- Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act of 2014 (HR 5285 / S 2706)
- “incorporate the Abortion Non-Discrimination Act (ANDA) into must-pass funding legislation at the earliest possible opportunity.”
- OPPOSE the so-called Protect Women's Health from Corporate Interference Act (HR 5051/S2578)
On a state level, the Pa Catholic Conference urges us to advocate to:
- Oppose the death penalty,
- Oppose HB 300 / SB 300.
- Support equal education funding,