And "Across the Pond"
As per the USCCB*, the Pa Catholic Conference, and/or the Archdiocese,
- End Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, as the law of the land: https://www.votervoice.net/NCHLA/Campaigns/37904/Respond
- Rescind RHNDA and HRAA: http://cqrcengage.com/catholicbishops/app/write-a-letter?2&engagementId=87013
- Support the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act (S 946): http://cqrcengage.com/catholicbishops/app/write-a-letter?1&engagementId=42752
- Support the Health Care Conscience Rights Act (HR 940): https://www.votervoice.net/NCHLA/Campaigns/30688/Respond
- Support the Abortion Non-Discrimination Act: https://www.votervoice.net/PACC/Campaigns/37647/Respond
- Support the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (HR 36): https://www.votervoice.net/NCHLA/Campaigns/38155/Respond
- Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act of 2015 (HR 1299/S 667; The Family Research Council has an action link: https://www.votervoice.net/FRCA/campaigns/39176/respond)
- Support "just and compassionate immigration reform":
(Oppose use of family detention: http://capwiz.com/justiceforimmigrants/issues/alert/?alertid=63454631&queueid=%5bcapwiz:queue_idSupport “a path to citizenship and to oppose repealing or undoing laws that protect vulnerable children, families and refugees”: http://www.votervoice.net/groups/pacc/Advocacy/?SiteID=-1&IssueID=33031).
- Support the State Marriage Defense Act of 2015 (HR 824, S 435): http://cqrcengage.com/catholicbishops/app/make-a-call?2&engagementId=81348
*In addition to "ALERTS CENTRAL" the USCCB notes that "Action alerts forpro-life issues can also be found through our partner organization, the National Committee for the Human Life Amendment" and "Action alerts for issues related toimmigration reform can be found through the USCCB-led Catholic coalition,Justice for Immigrants."
- Support equal education funding: https://www.votervoice.net/PACC/Campaigns/36012/Respond
- Oppose HB 300 / SB 300 (As the Pa Catholic Conference explains, “In other states, this law has shuttered Catholic adoption agencies and trampled religious liberty….Simply put, this legislation is intolerant and prejudiced against people of faith.")
- Oppose the nomination of Pedro Cortes: "Please call and email your state
Senators with this message, 'I urge you to vote against the appointment
of Pedro Cortes to serve as Pennsylvania Secretary of State. He failed to
stop abortionist Kermit Gosnell by failing to shut down his dangerous