"we have generated a lay elite, believing that only they are committed laymen who work in the things 'of the priests,' and we have forgotten, neglected the believer who often burns his hope in the daily struggle to live the faith."
- How Are Issues Advocated by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and its "partner organization, the National Committee for the Human Life Amendment" Faring Among Those Who Represent Pa in Washington, D.C.? (4/30/16) Be part of the "daily struggle" and email Pa's Congressional Delegation.
- How is the Pro Life and Pro Marriage/Family Legislation Championed by the Pa Catholic Conference Faring Among Those Who Represent Bucks County in Harrisburg? (4/30/16). Be part of the "daily struggle" and email all of Bucks County's delegation in Harrisburg.
- Particularly because there are differences in the parental notification law between NJ and Pa, the proximity of a Trenton abortuary should be of concern to pro life residents in Lower Bucks. Be part of the "daily struggle": A Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet are said each Saturday at 9:45AM, near State and Clinton.
- Be part of the "daily struggle": Email pastors in Bucks with ads for an acknowledged abortifacient provider.
- Concerns about "Catholic" hospitals in the Archdiocese: Be part of the "daily struggle" and email Archbishop Chaput
- Be part of the "daily struggle" and email Archbishop Kurtz (USCCB president), Archbishop Chaput and the National Catholic Bioethics Center, to ask for an end to the use of emergency (so-called) contraception in Catholic hospitals.