On the right side of the home page is a link to email the White House and the Pa Delegation in D.C. on federal/international matters, as well as a link to email the Bucks County Delegation in Harrisburg on state matters.
PETITION TO HHS SECRETARY TOM PRICE
Protect your tax dollars from going to Planned Parenthood abortionists!
March for Marriage
Church understands marriage as a unique relationship, with a unique
definition. It’s a faithful covenant between one man and one woman for
life. By its very nature, marriage is ordered not only to companionship
and mutual support, but also – and even more fundamentally – to the
procreation and education of children. This is why every child deserves a
family where the father loves the mother, and the mother loves the
father. For anyone to attempt to redefine marriage or the
family as something else undermines that goal. Thus it’s vital that the
Church keep working to defend the integrity of marriage. For this
reason, I support the Marriage March that will take place in Washington,
D.C., on June 17, 2017. For more information, please contact the Office for Life and Family or visit https://www.marriagemarch.org/.
Most Reverend Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap.
Archbishop of Philadelphia"
Conscience: "that still small voice that people won't listen to" (J.Cricket).
Are we losing sight of the ultimate reason that we need conscience protections for health care workers? As per one former John Cardinal Krol Chair of Moral Theology:
"The Catholic Church opposes direct sterilization, and the use of contraceptive drugs and devices, including those which may cause abortion, not as a matter of 'company policy,' but as a matter of moral conviction that these practices violate the true dignity of the human person. One cannot promote the true good of individuals and society by facilitating and promoting practices that are, in fact, injurious to persons" ()....
- Catholics in Florida remember victims of Pulse nightclub (The Catholic Spirit, 6/13/17)
- Bernie’s comments on Christians weren’t just arrogant … they were unconstitutional (LifeSiteNews, 6/13/17)
- ‘Catholic Church committed to protecting migrants’ (Pope Francis, 6/12/17)
- The Pope deeply saddened by the events of the diocese of Ahiara (Vatican News, 6/11/17)
- Laity, gender ideology shared concerns for Pope and Panama's bishops (EWTN, 6/10/17)
- The Consequences of Not Telling the Truth (Fr. Shenan J. Boquet, 6/10/17)
- Pope Condemns ‘Barbaric Attack’ in Tehran (Zenit, 6/9/17)
- President Trump Reappoints NIH Director Francis Collins Who Supports Embryonic Stem Cell Research (Lifenews, 6/7/17)
- Teen pregnancy rate falls 42.6 percent after UK cuts sex-ed, birth-control funding: study (LifeSiteNews, 6/5/17)
- Address to European Federation of Catholic Family Associations (Pope Francis, 6/1/17)