in Pennsylvania's First Congressional District
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania's_1st_congressional_district http://archphila.org/pastplan/MAPS/Arch.pdf
and the Central Garden State

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Senator McIlhinney - a calculated trade off?

Dear Senator McIlhinney,

While I was pleasantly surprised to find that you voted in favor of Senate Bill 3, that pleasure was short lived.

My cynical side leads me to suspect that your vote FOR Senate Bill 3 & your vote AGAINST the Mensch Amendment to Senate Bill 732 was a calculated trade off. As your supporters at Pennsylvania Planned Parenthood Advocates may have gauged that defeating Senate Bill 3 was unlikely, derailing the Mensch Amendment would have been their priority. Am I wrong?

Senator, I find your continued failure to defend the most innocent and vulnerable human beings to be abhorent. Personally, I do not understand how you continue to identify yourself as a Catholic. As a first generation Irish-American Catholic, I also do not understand how the Ancient Order of Hibernians - a Catholic fraternal organization - identifies you as one of its own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

home page links

The 10 Commandments

The Beatitudes (from "Jesus of Nazareth")