in Pennsylvania's First Congressional District
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania's_1st_congressional_district http://archphila.org/pastplan/MAPS/Arch.pdf
and the Central Garden State

Monday, March 7, 2016

"The Dangers Of Hormonal Contraception" (The Daily Caller)

(How on earth do any pastors in Bucks Cty think it's ok to advertise providers of these poisons?  Or are they negligent about the bulletins for their parishes?)


"I am a plaintiff in Priests for Life vs. HHS, one of seven cases against the Affordable Care Act's contraception mandate that will be heard by the Supreme Court on March 23.

"The argument in our case, and the others, is that by forcing faith-based non-profits to provide contraceptives, abortifacient drugs and sterilization devices and services to our employees, our rights under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act are being violated. That's the truth and that's the argument we believe will convince the Court to rule in our favor.

"But beyond my religious objections to birth control that are consistent with my Catholic faith, I have major objections that have nothing to do with religion and everything to do with women's health.

"Hormonal birth control kills.

"That is an incontrovertible fact but one that seems strangely absent from the debate on free contraception for all. Why on earth would I, as executive director of Priests for Life, sign my name on a form that would give the government a pathway to providing contraception to my employees, knowing what I know about birth control?

"I wouldn't, and I won't. My employees support this decision, even though for them it raises the very frightening possibility that we will have to drop their health insurance.

"Let's have a quick look at the rogue's gallery of the worst offenders in the birth control arsenal...."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/the-dangers-of-hormonal-contraception/?print=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

home page links

The 10 Commandments

The Beatitudes (from "Jesus of Nazareth")