- "The federal government should not be mandating that tax dollars go to Planned Parenthood. Period" (Rep. Keith Rothus (Pa 12), 9/23/16).
- "A GOP Congress Should Not Give Planned Parenthood Another Dime of Taxpayer Money" (Roger Severino, Heritage Foundation, 9/23/16).
Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for opposition to ANY funding for Planned Parenthood, including through ''continuing resolutions.''
- "being truly 'prolife' doesn't end with defending the unborn child. But it does and it must begin there" (Archbishop Charles Chaput at Notre Dame, 9/15/16)
- "Canonized during this Year of Mercy, St. Teresa of Calcutta once remarked, 'We must not be surprised when we hear of murders, of killings, of wars, of hatred. If a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for us to kill each other'.... There can be no reasonable doubt, as Pope Francis has affirmed, that 'the right to life is the first among human rights'" (Bishop David O'Connell (Bucks native), 9/27/16).
- “Donald Trump recently released his pro-life platform, which includes making permanent the Hyde Amendment, the 1976 law prohibiting the use of federal money for abortion except in cases when the mother's life is at stake or in cases of rape or incest. He promises to sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act...; nominate pro-life justices to the Supreme Court; and defund Planned Parenthood so long as they continue to perform abortions….we must never stop fighting for life and religious freedom, the cornerstones of the American way, and we must speak loudly for the most defenseless and voiceless among us at the ballot box this November” (Rep. Keith Rothus (Pa 12), 9/22/16).
- "We are only one justice away from losing our most basic rights, and the next president will appoint as many as four new justices. We know, without a doubt, that every Clinton appointee would be a left-wing ideologue. Trump, in contrast, has promised to appoint justices 'in the mold of Scalia'....Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way" (Sen. Ted Cruz, 9/23/16).
- FridayFax (C-Fam, 9/22/16)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 9/23/16)
- "As a gay man, allow me to make what is perhaps a startling declaration: same-sex marriage is a great coup for the devil, far greater than individual homosexual acts or relationships ever were or ever could be. Same-sex marriage mocks Christ’s relationship with his Bride, the Church....Marriage represents to humanity a taste of heaven, a blueprint of the eternity that awaits all who belong to Jesus Christ.... With complementarity evacuated from the language of our culture and expunged from our minds, it is almost impossible to perceive the fullness of God’s purposes.... Only love and truth can pry loose the ice-cold, pernicious death grip of the Sexual Revolution and begin to heal its victims—as well as those of us who have been its perpetrators—of all its insidious consequences.... Marriage—the real thing—is an inestimable gift from God, expressed and experienced in and through complementarity. Marriage is a bright ensign, beckoning us not only in this world, but preparing us for and ushering us toward the great eternal wedding feast" (Public Discourse, 9/19/16). WOW!
- "Satan is no idiot. He has successfully convinced most Catholics that moral issues are political issues. And in so doing he has successfully shut down a huge amount of moral exhortation and reflection. This is especially true in a political season such as this, when the distinctions between the candidates on critical moral issues could not be clearer or sharper" (Msgr Charles Pope, 9/27/16).
- "Yet another consideration favouring children’s rights to be reared in their natural family is that almost all of us want to connect with our genetic heritage – to know through whom life travelled to us and to experience what that knowledge means, including in forming our own unique identity. The popularity of ancestry websites and now DNA testing to trace our very distant ethnic origins attest to that. This curiosity or longing may be inherent: a baby lamb or penguin can find its own mother in a flock of seemingly identical adults" (MercatorNet, 9/28/16).
- "Throughout history, every person under every regime has had—in the most elemental sense—the freedom to form a unique set of beliefs and values. But, uniquely, citizens of the United States have long been guaranteed the fulfillment of that freedom. That is, we possess the freedom to live peacefully according to our beliefs and to follow the dictates of our conscience. This freedom—codified by the First Amendment—is a pre-political right that rests in our dignity as human beings. But the cultural movement for 'tolerance' and 'inclusion' has reduced freedom of conscience to a lesser-than right, a token that exists subject to the decisions of judges and lawmakers....Freedom of conscience is not a token to be surrendered as the price of citizenship in a free society; it is the mark of citizenship and the fruit of a free society" (Public Discourse, 9/28/16).
- Life Chain Bucks County (10/2/16, 2:00 - 3:00, Street Rd & Louis Drive, Warminster)
- Life Chain Mercer County, NJ (10/2/16, 1:30 - 3:30)
- Prayer Vigil and Jericho March for Life (10/15/16, 11:00 - 1:00)
Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns.