BOTH SENATORS CASEY AND TOOMEY VOTED "YEA."
Joining Pa Democrats in the House in voting "YEA" were LOU BARLETTA, RYAN COSTELLO, CHARLIE DENT, MIKE FITZPATRICK , PAT MEEHAN, TIM MURPHY, BILL SHUSTER, and GLENN THOMPSON .
From Pennsylvania, kudos to Mike Kelly, Tom Marino, Scott Perry, Joe Pitts, and Keith Rothfus for voting AGAINST the CR. Bravo!
Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns.
- "our opponents believe once they destroy the family, once they destroy the churches, they can re-create society in their own image and their own likeness. That, my friends, is not just political. That is diabolical" (Rev. Michael Orsi (originally of the Camden Diocese), 9/10/16)
- "being truly 'prolife' doesn't end with defending the unborn child. But it does and it must begin there" (Archbishop Charles Chaput at Notre Dame, 9/15/16)
- "As a gay man, allow me to make what is perhaps a startling declaration: same-sex marriage is a great coup for the devil....Same-sex marriage mocks Christ’s relationship with his Bride, the Church.... Marriage represents to humanity a taste of heaven, a blueprint of the eternity that awaits all who belong to Jesus Christ.... With complementarity evacuated from the language of our culture and expunged from our minds, it is almost impossible to perceive the fullness of God’s purposes.... Marriage—the real thing—is an inestimable gift from God, expressed and experienced in and through complementarity. Marriage is a bright ensign, beckoning us not only in this world, but preparing us for and ushering us toward the great eternal wedding feast" (Public Discourse, 9/19/16). WOW!
- Free to Serve (USCCB, 9/20/16)
- "We are only one justice away from losing our most basic rights, and the next president will appoint as many as four new justices. We know, without a doubt, that every Clinton appointee would be a left-wing ideologue. Trump, in contrast, has promised to appoint justices 'in the mold of Scalia'....Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way" (Sen. Ted Cruz, 9/23/16).
- "The federal government should not be mandating that tax dollars go to Planned Parenthood. Period" (Rep. Keith Rothus (Pa 12), 9/23/16).
- "A GOP Congress Should Not Give Planned Parenthood Another Dime of Taxpayer Money" (Roger Severino, Heritage Foundation, 9/23/16).
- "Canonized during this Year of Mercy, St. Teresa of Calcutta once remarked, 'We must not be surprised when we hear of murders, of killings, of wars, of hatred. If a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for us to kill each other'.... There can be no reasonable doubt, as Pope Francis has affirmed, that 'the right to life is the first among human rights'" (Bishop David O'Connell (Bucks native), 9/27/16).
- FridayFax (C-Fam, 9/29/16)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 9/30/16)
- Marriage Unique for a Reason (USCCB, October 2016 Newsletter)
- Life Chain Bucks County (10/2/16, 2:00 - 3:00, Street Rd and Louis Drive, Warminster)
- Life Chain Mercer County, NJ (10/2/16, 1:30 - 3:30)
- Prayer Vigil and Jericho March for Life (10/15/16, 11:00 - 1:00)