- The Pa Catholic Conference rhetorically asks " Should Doctors Be Neutral on Suicide?", asking us to urge the AMA to "Remain Opposed to Doctor Prescribed Suicide."
- We need to be authentic witness to the sanctity of human life proclaimed by Catholic medical ethics. Yet February 2017 looks at our Catholic hospitals revealed a paucity of nfp-only obgyns and privileges for ivf specialists and associates of a practitioner involved with the glibly called ''fetal reduction.'' In addition, Holy Redeemer's ''Making Your Own Health Care Decisions'' fails to specify that immoral advance directives cannot be honored, while Saint Mary's ''Advanced Directives and Living Wills'' fails to specify teaching on nutrition and hydration.
Ads for providers of contraceptives should have no place in ''Catholic'' media, including parish bulletins - ESPECIALLY BECAUSE SOME PRODUCTS SOLD AS ''CONTRACEPTIVES'' CAN ACT AS ''ABORTIFACIENTS''! (Is this happening due to inadequate notions about ''cooperation''?)
Any use of so-called emergency ''contraception'' in Catholic hospitals should cease, because of the danger of abortion.
On the right side of the home page is a link to email USCCB President Cardinal DiNardo, USCCB Pro Life Chair Cardinal Dolan, USCCB Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth Chair Archbishop Chaput, and National Catholic Bioethics Center President John Haas, PhD, STL.
- "the sciences and technologies are made for man and for the world, not the man and the world for science and technology. They are at the service of a dignified and healthy life for all, now and in the future, and make our common home more liveable and supportive, more careful and guarded" (Pope Francis, 4/10/17)
- Former abortionist opens massive pro-life clinic, praises Jesus as ‘the great physician’ (LifeSiteNews, 3/28/17)
- The Father Dreamed of You, as Expectant Parents Dream, Pope Says (Zenit, 10/13/16)