8/6/17, Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord
(PLEASE NOTE: While this signed homily may seem to infer that
all go to Heaven, no matter what, that may be translation inadequacies.)
On the right side of the home page is a link to email the White House and the Pa Delegation on federal matters, as well as a link to email Bucks County's Delegation in Harrisburg on state matters.
Ask your Member of Congress to repeal D.C.'s "Death with Dignity Act" (Family Policy Alliance, 7/18/17)
Don't let the Dismemberment Abortion Ban Be Abandoned - Tell Pa House Speaker Mike Turzai and Majority Leader Dave Reed to "RUN SB 3 NOW" (7/14/17).
president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has called on
President Donald Trump to ease the 'onerous' contraceptive mandate of
the Department of Health and Human Services under the Affordable Care
Act because it violates religious freedom....
"Citing Trump’s pledge to ease the mandate during a White House signing ceremony May 4 for an executive order promoting free speech and religious liberty, Cardinal DiNardo lamented that after three months no steps have yet been taken to erase the HHS mandate for organizations that object to it for faith reasons....
"The column follows recent failed efforts by Congress to pass a law to repeal the Affordable Care Act. It also comes two months after the May 31 leak of a draft rule from HHS exempting religious groups from the contraceptive mandate. The draft was welcomed at the time by church officials and attorneys representing the Little Sisters of the Poor, one of the groups that challenged the mandate in the courts" (Catholic Standard, 8/4/17).
- Parents of baby Dezmen, like Charlie Gard’s parents, fight for their son’s chance at life (LiveAction, 8/4/17)
- What’s Wrong With Millennials? Partly, Their Parents’ Divorces (The Stream, 8/4/17)
- Religious Liberty Is Under Attack (Ryan Anderson, National Review, 8/3/17)
- RAISE Act Will Weaken Family Bonds and Impact Nation’s Ability to Respond to Those in Crisis says U.S. Catholic Bishops Chairman (USCCB, 8/2/17)
- International humanitarian group [i.e., Doctors Without Border] promotes and provides abortion (LifeSiteNews, 8/2/17)
- Another Charlie Gard? Hospital fighting to pull baby’s life support against parents’ wishes (LifeSiteNews, 8/1/17)
- In Philadelphia, 'Homeless Jesus' sculpture embodies message of compassion (Newsworks, 7/31/17)
- Father Martin’s tweets do raise an important point with regard to other situations of grave sin and the reception of Holy Communion" (7/29/17).
- Our Culture, Before and After the Rejection of Humanae Vitae (7/29/17)