Ask your Member of Congress to repeal D.C.'s "Death with Dignity Act" (Family Policy Alliance, 7/18/17)
Don't let the Dismemberment Abortion Ban Be Abandoned - Tell Pa House Speaker Mike Turzai and Majority Leader Dave Reed to "RUN SB 3 NOW" (7/14/17).
- Pope Names Priest as New Auxiliary Bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Philadelphia (USCCB, 8/8/17)
- Bloggers push fake story that Vladimir Putin said Pope Francis is 'not a man of God' (PunditFact, 8/8/17)
- "In early August, the academy [i.e., the Vatican's Pontifical Academy for Life] posted on its website — academiavita.org — a list of 89 'corresponding members' and 13 'young researchers' chosen to participate in the academy’s work. Among the corresponding members from the United States are: Richard Doerflinger, a recently retired official at the Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops; Mother Agnes Mary Donovan, superior general of the Sisters of Life; and Vicky Thorn, founder of Project Rachel, which promotes post-abortion reconciliation and healing" (CatholicPhilly.com, 8/7/17)
president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has called on
President Donald Trump to ease the 'onerous' contraceptive mandate of
the Department of Health and Human Services under the Affordable Care
Act because it violates religious freedom....
"Citing Trump’s pledge to ease the mandate during a White House signing ceremony May 4 for an executive order promoting free speech and religious liberty, Cardinal DiNardo lamented that after three months no steps have yet been taken to erase the HHS mandate for organizations that object to it for faith reasons....
"The column follows recent failed efforts by Congress to pass a law to repeal the Affordable Care Act. It also comes two months after the May 31 leak of a draft rule from HHS exempting religious groups from the contraceptive mandate. The draft was welcomed at the time by church officials and attorneys representing the Little Sisters of the Poor, one of the groups that challenged the mandate in the courts" (Catholic Standard, 8/4/17).
- Sexual pollution is a scientific—and destructive—fact (Catholic World Report, 8/4/17)
- Parents of baby Dezmen, like Charlie Gard’s parents, fight for their son’s chance at life (LiveAction, 8/4/17)
- Another Charlie Gard? Hospital fighting to pull baby’s life support against parents’ wishes (LifeSiteNews, 8/1/17)
- Religious Liberty Is Under Attack (Ryan Anderson, National Review, 8/3/17)
- RAISE Act Will Weaken Family Bonds and Impact Nation’s Ability to Respond to Those in Crisis says U.S. Catholic Bishops Chairman (USCCB, 8/2/17)
- International humanitarian group [i.e., Doctors Without Border] promotes and provides abortion (LifeSiteNews, 8/2/17)
- In Philadelphia, 'Homeless Jesus' sculpture embodies message of compassion (Newsworks, 7/31/17)