"I have done what was mine to do; may Christ teach you what you are to do. Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought"
"From each tiny child waiting to be born, to individuals nearing death, all are precious and deserve our care and protection" (Timothy Cardinal Dolan, USCCB 2016 Respect Life Statement).
- Prayer Vigil and Jericho March for Life (10/15/16, 11:00 - 1:00)
- From Life Decisions International:
Marriage Unique for a Reason (USCCB, October 2016 Newsletter)
- Gender Theory / Gender Ideology - Select Teaching Resources (USCCB)
- "As a gay man, allow me to make what is perhaps a startling declaration: same-sex marriage is a great coup for the devil....Same-sex marriage mocks Christ’s relationship with his Bride, the Church.... Marriage represents to humanity a taste of heaven, a blueprint of the eternity that awaits all who belong to Jesus Christ.... With complementarity evacuated from the language of our culture and expunged from our minds, it is almost impossible to perceive the fullness of God’s purposes.... Marriage—the real thing—is an inestimable gift from God, expressed and experienced in and through complementarity. Marriage is a bright ensign, beckoning us not only in this world, but preparing us for and ushering us toward the great eternal wedding feast" (Public Discourse, 9/19/16).
- Questions and Answers About Marriage and Same-Sex Unions (USCCB)
Call to Prayer (USCCB, 9/30/16)
- FridayFax (C-Fam, 9/29/16)
- "We are only one justice away from losing our most basic rights, and the next president will appoint as many as four new justices. We know, without a doubt, that every Clinton appointee would be a left-wing ideologue. Trump, in contrast, has promised to appoint justices 'in the mold of Scalia'....Our country is in crisis. Hillary Clinton is manifestly unfit to be president, and her policies would harm millions of Americans. And Donald Trump is the only thing standing in her way" (Sen. Ted Cruz, 9/23/16).
- Free to Serve (USCCB, 9/20/16)
Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns.