"be persistent whether it is convenient or inconvenient; convince, reprimand, encourage through all patience and teaching."
- José Sánchez Del Rio - to be canonized on 10/16/16. Viva Cristo Rey!
- "A new definition of marriage is being put forward, that it’s simply about two people who want to commit to each other....it’s a long way from the good picture of marriage given to us by Jesus and the Bible – that God gave marriage to men and women, for their own good, for the good of children and for the good of human society. If we love our neighbours we will want good things for them....How do we explain the relevance of God’s pattern for marriage to a secular nation? What does the Bible really say about marriage? And how can we answer questions people have – especially from those who don’t believe in God? What are the consequences for everyone if we don’t speak and the definition of marriage is changed?" (from the introduction to a draft Anglican document, What Has God Joined Together? Jesus’ good message about marriage for Australia, 10/11/16). CAUTION: Page 12 discusses IVF in a manner inconsistent with the truth proclaimed by Catholic teaching.
- Dissent is Destroying the Family (Human Life International, 10/8/16)
- Act Now to Stop Assisted Suicide (New Jersey Catholic Conference)
- Click to Email the
governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators
in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns (i.e.,
A scorecard for Pa races for the U.S. House (10/12/16)
Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e.,· Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”).
- The bottom line could not be more clear.... (10/10/16)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 10/14/16)