"whoever exalts himself will be humbled,
and the one who humbles himself will be exalted"
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 10/21/16)
- Friday Fax (C-Fam, 10/20/16)
- In final debate, candidates diverge sharply on abortion (EWTN News, 10/20/16)
- Pro-Life Priests Don't Mince Words on Who You Should Vote For (CBN.com, 10/20/16)
- ....but that's not the point.... (10/16/16)
- "Over 45 concerned Congressional representatives, led by Congressman Joe Pitts, wrote a letter [Though the signatures can be difficult to read, at least one other member of the Pa delegation signed: Mike Kelly.] to Health and Human Services (HHS) demanding clarification on its recent transgender mandate and how it will interfere in doctor-patient relationships and harm children....The letter voices concern that the new HHS transgender mandate forces doctors to perform gender transition procedures on children, even if the doctor believes they could be harmful to the patient, and disregards published medical science and best medical judgment" (Becket Fund, 10/12/16)
- "A new definition of marriage is being put forward, that it’s simply about two people who want to commit to each other....it’s a long way from the good picture of marriage given to us by Jesus and the Bible – that God gave marriage to men and women, for their own good, for the good of children and for the good of human society" (from the introduction to a draft Anglican document, What Has God Joined Together? Jesus’ good message about marriage for Australia, 10/11/16). CAUTION: Page 12 discusses IVF in a manner inconsistent with the truth proclaimed by Catholic teaching.
- We Must Speak Out More Boldly on Behalf of Persecuted Christians (Former Member of Congress Rebecca Hamilton, 10/10/16)
- Free to Serve (USCCB, October 2016)
- Act Now to Stop Assisted Suicide (New Jersey Catholic Conference)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the
dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive
end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns (i.e., YES to HB1623, HB1948/SB888; NO to Planned Parenthood, SB 1350 / HB 2332 (repealing Act 122 of 2011), repealing Act 13 of 2013, HB1336, HB1510/SB 974/SB 1306/SB1307/SB 1316, HB 1947, HB 162, and doctor prescribed suicide.)
- A scorecard for Pa races for the U.S. House (10/12/16)
Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e., Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act, Support the First Amendment Defense Act, Support the Russell Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”).