"For the Son of Man has come to seek
and to save what was lost."
- Voting as a Catholic in 2016 (Archbishop Samuel Aquila, 10/5/16)
- In final debate, candidates diverge sharply on abortion (EWTN News, 10/20/16)
- Donald J. Trump with Raymond Arroyo (EWTN, 10/27/16) - See transcript.
- A look at Pa’s candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives from areas of the Archdiocese (10/27/16)
- U.S. House and Pa General Assembly (CatholicPhilly)
- U.S. Senate (CatholicPhilly)
- Statewide offices (CatholicPhilly)
- “I vote for life” (Mother Angelica, 10/3/2000).
- Pastors and Churches Should Ignore Threats to Be Silent (Liberty Counsel, 10/24/16)
- National Novena (Knights of Columbus, 10/30 - 11/7)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 10/28/16)
- Friday Fax (C-Fam, 10/27/16)
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e.,
- Support the Conscience Protection Act ("Government should not force hospitals, doctors, nurses and other providers to stop offering much-needed health care because they cannot in good conscience participate in destroying a human life" (USCCB).);
- Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act ("The Inclusion Act is needed because child welfare service providers are being discriminated against because of their sincerely held religious beliefs and moral convictions. For example, certain religiously-affiliated charities in Massachusetts, Illinois, California, and the District of Columbia have had to stop adoption and foster care services because of requirements imposed upon them to place children in households headed by two persons of the same sex" (USCCB).);
- Support the First Amendment Defense Act (This "would bar the federal government from discriminating against individuals and organizations based upon their religious beliefs or moral convictions that marriage is the union of one man and one woman or that sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage" (USCCB).);
- Support the
Russell Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act
(On July 21, 2014, Obama issued an executive order that unilaterally elevated sexual orientation and gender identity to special status for purposes of federal contracts....The administration’s proven lack of respect for religious freedom when it comes to sexual orientation and gender identity policies is more than enough reason to keep the Russell Amendment" (The Daily Signal, 10/27/16));
- Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”).
- Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns (i.e.,
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Act Now to Stop Assisted Suicide (New Jersey Catholic Conference)