“for you who fear My name, there will arise the sun of justice with its healing rays.”
Sign the Petition
"To: Donald J. Trump
"Congratulations on winning the presidency! After eight years of the most pro-abortion presidency in U.S. history, the time has come for the highest office of the land to be used to defend the right to life of all U.S. citizens - including the innocent unborn. As such, I urge you to follow through on the pro-life promises that you made, and on the strength of which you were elected, without delay. I also offer you my heartfelt support for any and all pro-life initiatives that you take as president.
"In particular, I urge you to sign the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, to defund Planned Parenthood, and - if and when the opportunity arises - to nominate staunchly pro-life Supreme Court justices.Sign the Petition.
"I would also strongly urge you to follow through on your pro-life convictions by: immediately re-enacting the Mexico City Policy, banning U.S. funding from paying for or supporting abortions overseas; repealing the oppressive HHS mandate; attending in person the annual March for Life in Washington D.C.; banning government funding of destructive research on human embryos; ensuring that judicial appointments at all levels of the court system are pro-life; and re-evaluating your personal support for abortion in the cases of rape and incest.
"In addition, I urge you to take steps immediately to defend religious freedom, which has been under continuous assault these past 8 years by following through on your promise to repeal the Johnson Amendment, as well as to protect the conscience rights of civil servants, teachers, businesses, and all others.
"Finally, I pledge to pray for you, that you may be given the strength, conviction, and courage to fight for the right to life of the unborn and for religious freedom despite the strenuous opposition that you are likely to face in the coming months and years."
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e.,
- Support the Conscience Protection Act ("Government should not force hospitals, doctors, nurses and other providers to stop offering much-needed health care because they cannot in good conscience participate in destroying a human life" (USCCB).);
- Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act ("The Inclusion Act is needed because child welfare service providers are being discriminated against because of their sincerely held religious beliefs and moral convictions. For example, certain religiously-affiliated charities in Massachusetts, Illinois, California, and the District of Columbia have had to stop adoption and foster care services because of requirements imposed upon them to place children in households headed by two persons of the same sex" (USCCB).);
- Support the First Amendment Defense Act (This "would bar the federal government from discriminating against individuals and organizations based upon their religious beliefs or moral convictions that marriage is the union of one man and one woman or that sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage" (USCCB).);
- Support the
Russell Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act
(On July 21, 2014, Obama issued an executive order that unilaterally elevated sexual orientation and gender identity to special status for purposes of federal contracts....The administration’s proven lack of respect for religious freedom when it comes to sexual orientation and gender identity policies is more than enough reason to keep the Russell Amendment" (The Daily Signal, 10/27/16));
- Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”
- Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns.(i.e.,
- YES to HB1623, HB1948/SB888;
- NO to SB 1350 / HB 2332 (repealing Act 122 of 2011), repealing Act 13 of 2013, HB1336, HB 1947, HB 162, and doctor prescribed suicide.)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
Also in the news....
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 11/11/16)
- Make America Good Again (Ruth Institute, 11/9/16)
- "...In this season of grace, all of us are invited to enter more deeply into the mystery of God’s mercy and, like the Good Samaritan, to bring the balm of that mercy to so many open wounds in our world. One of the most troubling of those open wounds is the trade in human beings, a modern form of slavery, which violates the God-given dignity of so many of our brothers and sisters and constitutes a true crime against humanity....I express my appreciation of your efforts to raise public awareness of the extent of this scourge, which especially affects women and children...." (Pope Francis, 11/7/16)
- Act now to stop assisted suicide (Diocese of Trenton, 11/4/16)
- Marriage Unique for a Reason (USCCB, 11/3/16)
- migrants and refugees (Pope Francis, 11/2/16)