- Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation PAC voter’s guide online (11/4/16)
- Voter Guidance from the Pennsylvania Catholic Conference
Know the Positions of the 2016 Presidential Candidates
Know the Positions of the Presidential Candidates (Spanish)
"Pennsylvania Statewide Candidates
Survey of Pennsylvania Statewide Candidates
Know the Positions of the U.S. Senate Candidates
Complete Survey Responses of Senator Toomey (Candidate McGinty did not respond to the PCC survey)
"General Assembly and U.S. Congressional Candidates
Archdiocese of Philadelphia "
- Take a look at how anti-life Planned Parenthood views the candidates!
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (i.e.,
- Support the Conscience Protection Act ("Government should not force hospitals, doctors, nurses and other providers to stop offering much-needed health care because they cannot in good conscience participate in destroying a human life" (USCCB).);
- Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act ("The Inclusion Act is needed because child welfare service providers are being discriminated against because of their sincerely held religious beliefs and moral convictions. For example, certain religiously-affiliated charities in Massachusetts, Illinois, California, and the District of Columbia have had to stop adoption and foster care services because of requirements imposed upon them to place children in households headed by two persons of the same sex" (USCCB).);
- Support the First Amendment Defense Act (This "would bar the federal government from discriminating against individuals and organizations based upon their religious beliefs or moral convictions that marriage is the union of one man and one woman or that sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage" (USCCB).);
- Support the
Russell Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act
(On July 21, 2014, Obama issued an executive order that unilaterally elevated sexual orientation and gender identity to special status for purposes of federal contracts....The administration’s proven lack of respect for religious freedom when it comes to sexual orientation and gender identity policies is more than enough reason to keep the Russell Amendment" (The Daily Signal, 10/27/16));
- Oppose “confiscation of Christian lands in Cremisan Valley”
- Click to Email the governor, as well as all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, on pro life and pro marriage / family concerns (i.e.,
- YES to HB1623, HB1948/SB888;
- NO to Planned Parenthood, SB 1350 / HB 2332 (repealing Act 122 of 2011), repealing Act 13 of 2013, HB1336, HB 1947, HB 162, and doctor prescribed suicide.)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
Also in the news....
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 11/4/16)
- "'No, you became an aunt nine months ago. Today your nephew left the womb for the first time.' Remember that what you say is important. What you say affects and influences others. Speak always with the truth" (American Life League, 11/4/16)
- Marriage Unique for a Reason (USCCB, 11/3/16)
- Can the Rosary Really Help During Times of Crisis? (American Life League, 11/3/16)
- migrants and refugees (Pope Francis, 11/2/16)