"He shall judge between the nations,
and impose terms on many peoples."
- Memorial Mass for deceased pro-lifers (St. Anastasia Church, 3301 W. Chester Pike, Newtown Square, Pa., 11/28/16, 8 p.m.; Rosary at 7:45 p.m)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Action Alert to the Department of Homeland Security: Ensure the well-being of Haitians affected by Hurricane Matthew (USCCB)
- Act now to stop assisted suicide (Diocese of Trenton, 11/4/16)
- Study Guide to St. Pope John Paul II's "Theology of the Body"
- "One of the
most troubling of...open wounds is the trade in human
beings, a modern form of slavery, which violates the God-given dignity
of so many of our brothers and sisters and constitutes a true crime
against humanity" (Pope Francis, 11/7/16)
- Tell Amnesty International to Change Their Policy on the Decriminalization of Prostitution (National Center on Sexual Exploitation)
- Encourage Your Representatives To Do Something About Demand! We can't solve problem of sex trafficking until we curb the demand (National Center on Sexual Exploitation)
- Tell DOJ to enforce obscenity laws (National Center on Sexual Exploitation)
- Make Religious Freedom Great Again (Ryan Anderson, 11/11/16)
- Tell The [Estonian] National Museum: STOP This CONTEMPTIBLE Attack On Mary (America Needs Fatima)
- Tell Dark Horse Brewing Co. to Stop Blaspheming Our Lord Jesus (Tradition, Family, and Property)
- Keep Satan Out of Washington Schools (Return to Order)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 11/18/16)
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, asking for support of positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Click to Email all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, asking for support of issues/legislation backed by the Pa Catholic Conference.