Human Life Action
- Urge Senators to Protect Life and Liberty of Conscience in Health Care Reform Bill
- Urge Congress to Enact the Conscience Protection Act of 2017!
- Stop D.C. Doctor-Assisted Suicide
Pa Catholic Conference
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion
"Urge our Senators to support H.R. 7 to permanently protect our tax dollars from paying for or promoting elective abortions."
- Urge Senators to Protect Life and Liberty of Conscience in Health Care Bill
- Support the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act: Contact your Representative and Senators today!
USCCB's Catholics Confront Global PovertyWe can ensure safety for refugees, including those from Syria, as well as their host communities. As our noble efforts at assistance must not be hijacked, this blogger believes that our communications MUST specifically state that contraceptives/abortifacients MUST be excluded from "assistance."
- Speak up for the 1% that does a world of good
- Use Your Voice to Combat Human Trafficking
- Urge Our Nation to Care for Our Common Home
USCCB's Justice for Immigrants
- Action Alert to DHS: Extend TPS for Haitians
PLEASE NOTE: "The Trump administration’s decision to allow 50,000 Haitian earthquake victims to remain in the United States prompted gratitude from the U.S. bishops’ conference, which stressed the need for continued work to aid Haitians here and in their home country. 'While this extension is helpful, it still leaves many Haitian families in the United States in an insecure and vulnerable position, particularly with respect to ensuring legal work authorization,' Bishop Joe S. Vasquez of Austin, chairman of the U.S. bishops’ migration committee, said May 23. The Department of Homeland Security’s decision extended the Obama administration’s protections for Haitians who had arrived in the U.S. within a year of the massive 2010 earthquake. They may remain with work authorizations until January 2018....Temporary protected status may be provided to citizens of countries that are suffering from severe violence, disease and natural disasters. At present countries designated for that status include Sudan, Somalia, Syria, El Salvador, Nepal, and Yemen, Reuters reports" (CNA/EWTN, 5/23/17)
- Voice Your Support for Vulnerable Immigrants and Refugees
- Please Support the BRIDGE ACT and DACA Youth
- In Solidarity with Refugees