- Marriage/Family/Sexuality and God's beautiful plan for human happiness (7/1/17)
- National NFP Awareness Week (USCCB, 7/23/17 - 7/29/17)
- There is a new Natural Family Planning eNewsletter from the Couple to Couple League of Southeast PA.
- Ask the CDC to report accurate data on side-effect free and effective Fertility Awareness Based Methods
On the right side of the home page is a link to email the White House and the Pa Delegation in D.C. on federal matters, as well as a link to email the Bucks County Delegation in Harrisburg on state matters.
- Gard spokesperson: Baby Charlie is effectively 'a prisoner of the state' (SkyNews, 7/15/17)
- Old City Jerusalem attack, 7/14/17
- "Kateri made her own pilgrimage when she traveled from her Mohawk home in New York to the Christian settlement in Quebec where, as we know, she completed her brief life growing in love of and service to her Bridegroom, Jesus Christ, and His Church. She did not leave her Native identity, culture, or heritage behind her when on that journey; rather, she grew into her new Native Catholic identity, fully blossoming as the Lily of the Mohawks....the message we must proclaim to our friends and neighbors is the same one St. Kateri herself announced joyfully to her companions every day of her life, and on her death bed itself: 'Jesus, I love you'" (Cardinal Dolan, 7/26/2012).