USCCB Chairman Expresses Ongoing Support for DACA; Calls on Administration and Congress to Ensure Permanent Protection for DACA Youth (USCCB, 7/18/17)
Don't let the Dismemberment Abortion Ban Be Abandoned - Tell Pa House Speaker Mike Turzai and Majority Leader Dave Reed to "RUN SB 3 NOW" (7/14/17).
On the right side of the home page is a link to email the White House and the Pa Delegation in D.C. on federal matters, as well as a link to email the Bucks County Delegation in Harrisburg on state matters.
Today in Conservative Media: Good News for Charlie Gard (The Slatist, 7/19/17)
- Activists Plan Pot-Burning Ceremony Inside D.C. Basilica During Eclipse (U.S. News, 7/19/17)
How dare they!
- A word about useful tools (Archbishop Chaput, 7/18/17)
- ABC News calls religious liberty organization a ‘hate group’ for Christian view of marriage(LifeSite, 7/17/17)
- "American Life League’s STOPP International program released a groundbreaking report to Congress this week. This investigative report on the Planned Parenthood – Afaxys connection made public, for the first time, an incestuous relationship between Planned Parenthood—the nation’s largest abortion chain—and Afaxys, Inc., a fast-growing manufacturer and purchasing consolidator of birth control products....We encourage all of our readers to obtain a copy of the report and provide it to your state and county health departments. Let them know they may be purchasing products from 'a Planned Parenthood affiliated company' and fueling the abortion industry" (American Life League, 7/14/17)
- Marriage/Family/Sexuality and God's beautiful plan for human happiness (7/1/17)
- National NFP Awareness Week (USCCB, 7/23/17 - 7/29/17)
- There is a new Natural Family Planning eNewsletter from the Couple to Couple League of Southeast PA.
- Ask the CDC to report accurate data on side-effect free and effective Fertility Awareness Based Methods