- The Baptism of the Lord (1/9/17)
- re: "Encyclical of the Synod of Bishops of the Major Archbishopric of Kyiv-Halych of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church Concerning the Danger of Gender Ideology" (1/7/17)
- Say NO to Providers of Abortifacients/Contraceptives (1/7/17)
- "King Herod was greatly troubled" (Father Michael Depcik, 1/6/17)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 1/6/17)
- "Ellen Degeneres has cancelled a scheduled appearance on her talk show by Gospel singer Kim Burrell" (LifeSiteNews, 1/5/17)
- FridayFax (C-Fam, 1/5/17)
- Marriage: Unique for a Reason (USCCB, 1/5/17)
- "Psychiatrist Richard Corradi calls transgenderism a 'contagion of mass delusion.' As a former transgender, I can tell you that Dr. Corradi is correct" (Walt Heyer, 1/5/17)
- People of Life (USCCB, 1/4/17)
- "If Catholic hospitals continue to allow this, given this overwhelming evidence, are they still Catholic?" (Dr. Brian Koop, 3/1/16)
Email USCCB President Cardinal DiNardo, USCCB Pro Life Chair Cardinal
Dolan, Archbishop Chaput, and National Catholic Bioethics Center
President John Haas, PhD, STL, asking that they make their disapproval clear for any continuation of this practice at Catholic hospitals.
- Pope Francis, Message for World Day of the Sick (2/11/17)
- Aren't these efforts tantamount to assaulting the conscience rights of health care workers in mental health services? (12/23/16)
- Act now to stop assisted suicide (Diocese of Trenton, 11/4/16)
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Made for the Common Good: Marriage safeguards justice (USCCB)
- "Utah's most prominent anti-porn lawmaker wants to give people the ability to sue pornographers in an attempt to prove that watching their product causes emotional and psychological damage....[ Sen. Todd] Weiler got the idea for the public-health resolution from the National Center on Sexual Exploitation....And he's not surprised to see lawmakers in other states taking a look at it" (The Salt Lake Tribune, 1/3/17). See boycotts and/or other actions from the National Center on Sexual Exploitation.
- "Trafficking in persons is flourishing alongside today’s refugee and migrant crisis, which has been primarily provoked by wars and conflicts.... The challenge that trafficking in persons poses is immense, urging all to assume their respective responsibilities and collaborate with one another" (Archbishop Bernardito Auza, Permanent Observer of the Holy See at the United Nations, 12/20/16)
- National Migration Week 2017 To Be Celebrated January 8-14 (USCCB)
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, regarding positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (cf., also see Human Life Action's 12/16/16 email.)
- Action Alert to the Department of Homeland Security: Ensure the well-being of Haitians affected by Hurricane Matthew (USCCB)
- Click to Email all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, re: issues/legislation backed by the Pa Catholic Conference.