"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Upon those who lived in a land of gloom a light has shone." (Isaiah 9:1)
- Urge President Trump to stay true to his word "1. Trump promises to appoint pro-life judges....
- "a repeal of key provisions of the Affordable Care Act ought not be undertaken without the concurrent passage of a replacement plan that ensures access to adequate health care for the millions of people who now rely upon it for their wellbeing" (Bishop Frank J. Dewane, Chairman of the USCCB Committee on Domestic Justice andHuman Development, 1/18/17).
2. Trump promises to defund Planned Parenthood....
3. Trump promises Christians can 'trust' him to defend 'traditional marriage’....
4. Trump promises religious liberty....
5. Trump promises to repeal Johnson amendment....
6. Trump promises to repeal Obamacare" (LifeSiteNews, 1/20/17)
- Click to Email Pa's Congressional Delegation, regarding positions backed by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, including Justice for Immigrants (cf., also see Human Life Action's 12/16/16 email.)
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick has NOT signed on as a co-sponsor of H.J.Res.27 ("Disapproving the action of the District of Columbia Council in approving the Death with Dignity Act of 2016."), H.R. 490 ("To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit abortion in cases where a fetal heartbeat is detectable."), or H.R.354 ("To provide for a moratorium on Federal funding to Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.").
- While reliably pro life members of the Pa delegation like Keith Rothfus have signed on to H.R. 354, the Lepanto Institute (1/13/17) find its wording to be entirely too weak and unacceptable.
- Neither Senator Casey NOR Senator Toomey has signed on as co-sponsor of S.J. Res.4 ("A joint resolution disapproving the action of the District of Columbia Council in approving the Death with Dignity Act of 2016." )
- Click to Email all of Bucks County's representatives and senators in Harrisburg, asking for support of issues/legislation backed by the Pa Catholic Conference and/or the Pa Pro Life Federation.
- "3801 Lancaster" and Pa's Act 122 of 2011 (1/14/17)
- Act now to stop assisted suicide (Diocese of Trenton, 11/4/16)
- Email USCCB President Cardinal DiNardo, USCCB Pro Life Chair Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop Chaput, and National Catholic Bioethics Center President John Haas, PhD, STL
- Email Archbishop Chaput about our "Catholic" hospitals
- "Please send a message to the AMA today asking them to support the dignity of every person and the need for supportive and comprehensive end of life care" (Pa Catholic Conference).
- Boycott Target and boycotts/actions from America Needs Fatima and the National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- 9 Days for Life (USCCB, 1/21/17 - 1/29/17)
- Give it the silent treatment (1/21/17)
- Call to Prayer (USCCB, 1/20/17)
- FridayFax (C-Fam, 1/19/17)
- Marriage: Unique for a Reason (USCCB, 1/17/17)
- The Bomb That Never Detonated (Rev James Schall, SJ Catholic World Report, 1/16/17)